- Architectural Monuments of the Moscow Region. Podjapol’skaia E.N. ed. Moscow, Iskusstvo, 1975, 384 p. (in Russian).
- Arsenij, igumen. Historical description of Staritski Assumption monastery. Tver’, Tipografiia Gubernskogo pravleniia, 1895. 88 p. (in Russian).
- Batalov A.L. About the Assumption churches’ building tradition in Moscow Rus in the 16th century. Old Russian Art. Art of the Late Middle Ages. 16th Century. Saint-Petersburg, Dmitrii Bulanin, 2003, pp. 38–50 (in Russian).
- Batalov A.L. Italian motives in interior of the Russian churches in the first half of the 16th century. Old Russian Art. Problems of Iconography, Moscow, NII Teorii i istorii izobrazitel’nykh iskusstv, 1994, pp. 144–159 (in Russian).
- Batalov A.L. Moscow stone architecture of the end of the 16th century. Moscow, NII Rossiiskoi Akademii Khudozhestv, 1996. 433 p. (in Russian).
- Ershov P.G. The Dormition cathedral of Staritski monastery and “archaizing” monuments of the first half of the 16th century. Actual Problems of Theory and History of Art: Collection of Articles, vol. 3. Maltseva S.V., Stanyukovich-Denisova E.Yu. eds. Saint-Petersburg, NP-Print, 2013, pp. 231–241 (in Russian).
- Il’in M.A., Kostochkin V.V., Maksimov P.N. Stone architecture of the period of the Moscow state flourishing. History of the Russian Art, vol. 3. Moscow, Izdatel’stvo Akademii Nauk SSSR, 1955, pp. 282–482 (in Russian).
- Inventory of 1768 of the Staritski Assumption monastery. Tverskaia Starina, 1912, vol. 6, pp. 50–54 (in Russian).
- Jaganov A.V. To the problem of dating of the Annunciation cathedral in Kirzhach monastery. Old Russian Art. Art of the Late Middle Ages. 16th Century. Saint-Petersburg, Dmitrii Bulanin, 2003, pp. 130–145 (in Rus-sian).
- Jaganov A.V., Ruzaeva E.I. Assumption cathedral in Dmitrov. Moscow, Severnyj palomnik, 2003. 304 p. (in Russian).
- Karavaeva E.M. Cathedral of the Transfiguration monastery in Yaroslavl (research and restoration). Arkhitekturnoe Nasledstvo, 1963, no. 15, pp. 39–51 (in Russian).
- Karger M.K. Novgorod the Great. Leningrad, Moscow, Iskusstvo, 1961, 310 p. (in Russian).
- Khvorostova E.L., Galashevich A.A. Starickaja white stone chamber of the 16th century. Restavratsiia i Is-sledovaniia Pamiatnikov Kul’tury, 2001, vol. 4, pp. 66–74 (in Russian).
- Mel’nik A.G. On the origins of the relations of the architecture of Assumption cathedral in Rostov the Great and Transfiguration cathedral in Novgorodian Hutynskii monastery. 125 Years of the State Novgorod Museum: Proceedings of the Conference. Novgorod, Uprinformpechat’, 1991, pp. 94–99 (in Russian).
- Nekrasov A.I. Monuments of art in Moscow and Moscow region. Moscow, Izdatel’stvo 1 Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 1928. 315 p. (in Russian).
- Nekrasov A.I. Report on the complex expedition in Tver region. Trudy Etnografo-arkheologicheskogo Mu-zeia, 1928, vol. 4, pp. 3–18 (in Russian).
- Podjapol’skij S.S. On the building artisans of Kirillo-Belozerskii monastery. Podjapol’skij S.S. History and architectural researches. Issues and materials. Moscow, Indrik, 2006, pp. 177–193 (in Russian).
- Rappoport P.A. Old Russian architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Stroiizdat, 1993. 285 p. (in Russian).
- Salimov A.M., Salimova M.A. Assumption monastery in Staritsa. Moscow, Media Akademia, 2008. 356 p. (in Russian).
- Skrynnikov R.G. Russian history. The 11th–17th centuries. Saint-Petersburg, Izdatel’stvo Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2006. 582 p. (in Russian).
- The Complete Collection of Russian Chronicles, vol. 6. Saint-Petersburg, Arheograficheskaia komissiia, 1853. 360 p. (in Russian).
- Voronin N.N. Hutynskij pillar of 1535 (on the problem of the hip-roof architecture). Sovetskaia Arkheologiia, 1946, vol. 8, pp. 300–305 (in Russian).